The Finest Pizza Oven WoodSPECIAL RUNS: MAY 1 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 30TH.
Burn the best firewood in your oven, choose from our great selection!
Everyone is baking their own pizzas and bread in open air wood burning ovens!
The taste and presentation of oven cooked foods is indescribable with a special taste that only comes from cooking outdoors!
Paul’s Fireplace Wood selects the finest aged red oak for that perfect combination of heat and longevity making it the perfect choice for wood burning oven cooking!
Choose from Small (1 – 1/2″ | 45 -50), Medium (2-2 1/2″ | 9-10 logs) or Large (3-4″ | 6-8 logs) split red oak 15 – 16″ in length.
- Our pizza oven wood is 15-16″ long
- Approximately 30 lbs.
- Red oak – perfectly aged and dried
- Available in medium split; and large split
This kindling is just perfect for getting your fire started – well dried, nice sized pieces. Our natural kindling will start 15-18 fires!
Natural & Kiln Dried Kindling
Want to “quick start” your fire? Start ’em Fast!
Purchase our kindling in one of two ways:
- Kiln Dried Kindling is oak millwork, 15 – 16 inches in length. These strippings are collected as extra materials following the kiln drying process for mill worked wood. It’s as dry as it can be!
- Natural Kindling is actually split into thin pieces from a log. The wood has been allowed to air dry ensuring a dry, combustible kindling with that woodsie aura! Lengths are 15 – 16 inches. Our natural kindling will start 15-18 fires!